Rockwood 2000 offers many volunteer opportunities within the scope of our Charter goals of Education, Historic Preservation, and Beautification.
Opportunities to be involved are not limited to those three specific areas. Almost any skill or talent might qualify you to become a valued member. Anyone who wishes to make Rockwood a better place is needed and welcomed.
We are constantly on the lookout for ways to promote Rockwood and raise funds. These may include:
Acting or producing plays, i.e., a Murder Mystery
· Fund raisers such as the Plaid Party Dinner
or the Christmas Home Tour
· Publicity and advertising
· Development of themed products to sell,
such as postcards, cook books, etc.
· Grant research and writing
· Historic research
· Help maintain our website
· Any other ideas you may want to explore and develop
Rockwood 2000 welcomes your presence at one of our monthly meetings.
Second Tuesday of each month
Patrol Station (corner of Nelson and Gateway Avenue)
If you have questions or would like additional information, please visit our Contact page.